- Centre national de l'audiovisuel (CNA) 1b, rue du Centenaire , 3475 Dudelange , Luxembourg
From 2021.05.10 09:00
to 2021.10.01 18:00
- Miguel Machalski
- Normal: 300€ Reduced: 150€
- Number of participants:
- English, French
After a first digital edition last year, the CNA is offering you a Script Development Workshop with Miguel Machalski in digital form again this year!
This workshop is aimed at Luxembourg authors / directors, or residents of Luxembourg who have a film project in the process of being written. We accept fiction, documentary and series projects regardless of the format (short, long, medium…) and genre.
We accept 4 projects (co-authors are welcome) per year, maximum 5 for a workshop of two 5-day sessions (10 days of training in total).
All files are treated in the strictest confidence, the selection is made jointly by the CNA and Miguel Machalski.
Practical Information :
- 1st session : From 10 to 15 May 2021
- 2nd session : from 27 September to 1st October2021
- La participation at both sessions is mandatory
- Deadline for applications : 12 April 2021
The mornings will be devoted to group work, while the afternoons will be spent with the authors or teams of authors working with Miguel Machalski individually, all on an online platform.
Target audience: Screenwriters, group of screenwriters, directors, producers, with a film project in the process of being written or in development, Luxembourgers or residents of Luxembourg.
Apply for the workshop by sending a candidacy file containing:
- A CV / biography detailing all your writing and directing experiences.
- If your project is fiction: a synopsis of the current project (1 A4 page) + a first continuous version of the project, including the subject matter, the staging, the characters, the plot and 2-3 more developed scenes. Projects at the processing or sequencing stage are also accepted.
- If your projet is a documentary / non-fiction: a description of the project, the theme, the concept, any characters. Add to the files a description of a few scenes envisaged, information on the visual universe, voiceover or not, sound / musical design, the first elements produced if applicable (photos, videos, etc.). Projects at the processing or sequencing stage are also accepted.
- Deadline for applications : 12 avril 2021
- Please send your complete application file to : email@example.com
Please note, this is a workshop based on exchange and team work, all selected participants will receive all files and projects and will be asked to read them carefully.
We also accept listeners up to a limit of two per session.
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org